Online Marketing Strategies
First and foremost, I assess your current use of the Internet to bring you new business. Then I draw on my 13 years of experience in Internet Marketing to design a strategy to optimize the web’s benefits for your business or organization.
This strategy may include some or all of the following elements as needed:
Social Media Marketing
- YouTube videos – Many people don’t realize that YouTube is the world’s #2 search engine. It is wise to produce teaser videos specifically designed to rank well on YouTube for phrases related to your industry. These videos encourage the viewer to click through to your website.
- Facebook Account Management – Facebook is a powerful tool to find and befriend potential clients. Every Social Media Marketing strategy must include this powerhouse.
- Twitter Account Management – Twitter is especially useful in identifying and engaging prospects and potential prospects.
- Networking all your social media accounts together to drive interested traffic: Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, Pinterest, etc.
Search Engine Marketing
I offer the following SEM services:
- Keyword Market Research – strategically determining which set of phrases your website has a prayer to rank well for.
- Website Optimization – Tweeking your website so that it CAN rank well on Google for the phrases you’re targeting.
- Offsite Optimization – Getting quality inbound links so Google judges your “link reputation” to actually be worthy of ranking your site well.
Can’t get your web designer to make simple changes for you? No problem! Just email me with the changes you need, I’ll log my time, and deduct it from my retainer. Simple.
How Jesse Fisher Found Internet Marketing
Because of Jesse Fisher‘s “addiction to problem-solving“, he received his Bachelors degree in Mathematics from Brigham Young University. For “fun” he took four Computer Science classes at BYU and over the next twelve years he spent his free time figuring out how to create such things as artificial intelligence programs and fractal generators.
Having gained a professional background in graphic arts and programming, the Internet became Jesse Fisher‘s new love in 1996. His first website showcased the results of an earlier love — genealogy. After completing the Fisher Family History website, he asked himself the question that thousands of new website owners ask themselves now every day…
“How do I get people to visit my website?”
Over the next six years he successfully answered that question for the websites of his next three employers, a private mint and two construction companies.
“I increased my last employer’s website traffic 9,100% over a 16-month period. The site was bringing in more referrals than they could possibly handle. I had discovered the secrets to getting websites into the top 10 search results on the major search engines. We were number one on Google for over a year….”
Fisher knew he had a model that could greatly help companies succeed — so, in 2001, he started Website Promotion Experts, Inc. (WebPromo) and started helping other companies part time. In February of 2003, Fisher went full-time and was particularly happy when his company beat the statistics for start-ups and sailed past the 5-year mark in 2008, and the 10-year mark in 2013.
WebPromo now owns and manages over 50 websites and 150 Twitter accounts — his first customers are still very loyal because of his skill in making his clients’ websites their number one source of new business.
Fisher has rebranded his company, naming it “New Salem Web Services” in order to transition from helping a wide range of small businesses to assisting individuals, businesses and organizations that share his values: Self-government, Sustainability, and Cooperation.